Garnet Hill Lodge - Covid-19 Safety Measures
Garnet Hill Lodge is and always will be a mountain retreat, where outdoor activities are the highlight of your stay. Now more than ever, Garnet Hill Lodge is the place to go for outdoor adventure in a safe and revitalizing environment.
We have many new safety measures in place in response to Covid-19 and will continue to follow safety regulations recommended by federal, state and local authorities. Your safety and well-being are our top priority. Some information regarding our Covid-19 policies and procedures is provided below.
Please note that New York State is currently requiring a mandatory 2-week quarantine for visitors from certain states. Please refer to the New York State Website for more information and a list of affected states. This mandatory quarantine must be completed prior to your stay at Garnet Hill Lodge.
We have many new safety measures in place and will continue to follow safety regulations recommended by federal, state and local authorities. Your safety and well-being are our top priority. Our safety measures include but are not limited to:
- We ask each guest to maintain distancing of 6 feet from other guests.
- Masks are required in all indoor public areas except when seated at a table in one of our dining rooms.
- Our rooms are vacant for a minimum of one night between guest stays to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitization.
- We have created a one way flow of guests on the stairs and second floor hallways to minimize guest contact.
- We are taking more care than ever to clean the property and sanitize high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been provided at various locations.
- All team members wear masks for their safety and the safety of our guests.
- Garnet Hill Lodge has implemented as much of a “touchless” check in/check out procedure as possible. Room balances are paid in full prior to arrival. Incidentals can be charged to rooms along with meals. The credit card that is on file will be used to pay for any additional services added to a room bill.
- Check in & Check out will be at our Front Desk adjacent to the Lobby. One person at a time will be permitted at the Front Desk.
- Room keys and guest information are given to guests at check in. All guest room keys are sanitized before being handed to a guest.
- Keys are returned to the box provided at the Front Desk.
We assure you we are using the best industry level sanitizing methods to clean each room and in particular the high touch surfaces. For your and our employees’ safety your room will not be refreshed each day. Guests wanting to get fresh towels and wash cloths, place used towels and wash cloths in the laundry bag provided in their room and leave their dirty towels outside the room door. Fresh towels are packaged and placed at the room door in a new laundry bag.
- We follow all federal, state and local regulations regarding dining. Dining tables are spaced at least 10 feet apart.
- The kitchen in our main Loghouse building is currently closed although breakfast is available at the Loghouse to either eat in the dining room or take away to your room.
- Lunch and dinner are available at our Outdoor Center to take away to your guest room or the Loghouse dining room. Take out meals can be ordered at Garnet Hill To Go OR by calling 518-251-2150.
- For further details please see the Dining section of our website at Garnet Hill Lodge Dining
Please feel free to contact us at (518) 251-2444 with any questions.